The second menu to drop in 2022 after our Goblet Of Fire crosses will be the Cherry Kush Mints menu. Cherry Kush Mints = Kush Mints (@rabid_hippie cut) x Sweet Cherry Pie. Sweet Cherry Pie is a heavily worked Cherry Pie BX2.
The Cherry Kush Mints male absolutely wowed us!
- Animal = Animal Cookies x Cherry Kush Mints
- Beaker = Criptonite x Cherry Kush Mints
- Bunsen Burner = Papaya Cream x Cherry Kush Mints
- Fozzie Bear = Purple Monkey Punch x Cherry Kush Mints
- Gonzo = Wedding Cake x Cherry Kush Mints
- Iridescent = Forum Cookies x Cherry Kush Mints
- Kauai Kush Mints = Kauai Electric x Cherry Kush Mints
- Kush Mints BX = Kush Mints x Cherry Kush Mints
- Kermit Kush = Criptonite #13 x Cherry Kush Mints
- Mrs. Piggy = Haole Girl BX x Cherry Kush Mints
- Rowlf = Runtz x Cherry Kush Mints
- Scooter = Goblet Of Fire x Cherry Kush Mints
- Swedish Chef = Cherry Gasoline #77 x Cherry Kush Mints
- Sweetums = GG4 x Cherry Kush Mints
- Sunset Kush Mints = Sunset Sherberry x Cherry Kush Mints
- Unnamed = Guava Lava x Cherry Kush Mints
- Unnamed = Lemonade x Cherry Kush Mints
The project goal is to bring what we consider the quintessential Bubba Kush to Cherry Pie. Bubba Kush on its own has some sweetness to it (depending on the cut). There were sweet chocolate terps in the original Bubba, different from GG4
, which is more of a chocolate diesel. Then there was a spicy Bubba Kush.
Kush Mints leans toward the original Bubba. It’s chocolatey and kushy. It’s an amazing strain. Looks great, smokes great, tastes great. The downside is it takes awhile to veg and it doesn’t branch well. That’s where we knew improvement could be made. Cherry Kush Mints has Cherry Pie BX2, which grows well and finishes faster. With both the mother and father being indica-dominant, you’re keeping the indica structure throughout for a heavy indica plant.
Kush Mints and Cherry Pie don’t stretch, so combined, will make the phenos that come from them perfect to grow indoors if you have low ceilings. The mother typically dominates a cross until a male has enough work put into it, which it will then show characteristics from the male. This usually doesn’t happen until a BX4.
Standout strains include Iridescent, Kush Mints BX, and Rowlf. The crosses from this menu will be great for all grows and will provide phenos with shorter bloom times.
Our Cherry Kush Mints menu is the second menu to drop in 2022 from 808 Genetics
The male we selected had an unusual color of green in the stem and leaves as well as in the pollen sacs. The smell of it and the structure was…wow. It was a visually pleasing plant to look at. The colors were phenomenal, almost glowing. We’ve grown and selected many males over the years, and this male was extra exciting.
This menu just hit the website today, Feb 22, 2022. Several strains are extremely limited, so if you’re interested in a pack, please contact us. There will be Terpscription
box sets available as well.
Want To Know More?
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.